Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Snowman

No, there is no snow covering my grass. Yes, there is a snowman in my yard! Grandma traveled north yesterday and gathered some of the precious white stuff for us while she was there. Papa showed up today with two garbage bags full of SNOW!!

They got to work right away...




Papa had to work hard to make him stick together! And the kids worked hard throwing snowballs :)



Time for the nose...


The finished product!







Then we came in and had some hot chocolate to complete our snow day experience!

We're thankful Grandma loves snow as much as us! We're thankful Papa will build a snowman in our yard with only two trashbags of snow to work with!

9 comments:

The Rouse House said...

You have to look close but there are two pictures where snowballs are in flight!

Amy said...

This is hilarious! I love the way the snowman looks all short and squaty. :) How fun for your kids.

Kalinda said...

That is awesome! What a great memory the kids will have - building a snowman when there was no snow! A true testimony of love from Grandma and Papa!

Renetta said...

That is so funny!!! I love it :)

Julie said...

Cute! Is it cold enough for Mr. Snowman to live for awhile? It would be a shame if he, well, you know, didn't make it.

Anna said...

Hahaha. This is hilarious! I mean, I know we all love to spoil the kiddos but Grandma just took this to a whole new level. How fun for them! And what a great Grandma!

Karma said...

That is great!! Wonder which made people more confused...your mom gathering snow into trash sacks or a snowman in a snow free area!

Michelle said...

Your kids have awesome grandparents!!

Sarah said...

I want snow!! I keep thinking it's a week before christmas why can I go outside without a coat?!?!